In any situation, stay near the patient to monitor changes in his condition. If possible, prepare the patient's passport and insurance policy. Follow additional guidelines as appropriate:
- If the patient is in a public place: meet the team and take it to the patient, do not use the phone, as you can be contacted by ambulance experts to clarify the circumstances.
- If the patient is at home: provide free access to the patient, if necessary, open the door (gate, barrier) to speed up the arrival of ambulance team.
- If immediate assistance is required prior to the arrival of the team and you are ready to provide it: the dispatcher will switch you to a specialist who will give advice on first aid before the arrival of the ambulance team.
- If you have pets, we recommend that you remove them to another room before the ambulance arrives. Your pet can be very nervous and inadequately accept the presence of the team.
- If you are alone, we recommend you to call the neighbors who could meet the ambulance.